Saturday 22 November 2014

Sharon Youngs - Close to my Heart Challenge (November)

Close to my Heart challenge!!

My friend Sharon is a Close to my Heart demonstrator and organises a challenge each month in her Facebook group - November had a sketch and to use the colour 'Blue'.... here is what I did...




 I won a CTMH challenge and the prize was a Paper pack - Free to be me - all the paper used on this layout is from that paper pack! There was also a 12x12 sheet of vellum with gold foil spot which I'm looking forward to using!
The clouds were misted through a template... the TH 'sunburst' was used with the new Prima/Finnabair Platinum Crackle paste (Love this!)... the rhinestone circles and blue 'sugar beads' are from My2angels (Versatile)... most of the chipboard is from Scrapmatts, mostly all heat embossed... the rest are treasures!

Good luck to everyone who enters, Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment