Sunday 25 October 2015

The Scrapbook Store - October challenge

My beautiful friend Cathy shared the link on her FB the other day so...
here is my entry for the 
October challenge 
with this sketch

TSS Sketch - October 2015

Such a pretty design
so,
this is my entry...



I started with a sheet of Marion Smith Designs "Garment District" - 'He Said' and ' Picture Perfect' - the second has the images I have fussy cut!
When I saw the circle in the sketch I knew I had this delicate Scrapmatt's design "Layered Frame" so I set about giving it a little colour! It comes as two pieces (you could even use each separately!) - the base was heat embossed with Tinby Metallic Melkts (pink and gold) and the top a shabby layer of gesso... which I painted onto the base paper! This was then sprinkled with Stampendous Sprinkles and heated till set!
To finish embellishing there is a Manor House Creations flower, Prima (Something Blue range) My2Angels Gardenias, 5 point star flower stems & variegated leaves, A couple of leftover Miss Rose & Sister Violet blooms, and some filler bits from my little box!!

Photo is of our 4 Bridesmaids... love them all xx
Alison x 

No comments:

Post a Comment