Tuesday 3 November 2015

Kaisercraft - MY DAY - Friday's are Fantastic..

I wont mention the date if you don't....
But I will mention how Fantastic these TWO collections released this month are!!
With the Red, White and Navy of
188
All of the Nautical imagery of ships, fancy knots and Anchors... it was perfect to create a layout for this photo from a few years ago - from fussy cutting the ship, to the rope paper which matched the seats to 'recycling' the red heart... makes me smile!
"Dreamworld" Layout by Alison Bevis
sail away layout
Kaisercraft Products - P1986 Starfish | P1983 Nautical | CT844 Collectables | SS300 Sticker Sheet |
Did you see that big red heart - keep scrolling and you will see where I've recycled it from..
I always like a little challenge, so when I saw all the RED nautical images in the collectables I figured I could layer them into a triangular shape to represent a Christmas Tree - I have someone in mind for this card!
"Christmas card" by Alison Bevis
sail away card
Kaisercraft Products - Ct844 Collectables |SS300 Sticker Sheet | CD511 Card Pack C6 'White' | KM104 Lime Green mist |
The Red Heart was cut from the paper after adhering to the front of the heart... bit of a bonus, I thought! So, I chose this photo from a Family Wedding to incorporate into the heart... hope the happy couple will like this one?
"Adore" by Alison Bevis
sail away btp
Kaisercraft Products - SB2344 Adore Heart Script | P1981 Compass | P1982 Anchor | PP985 Paper Pad | F664 Paper Blooms 'Fire Red' | F669 Mini Paper Blooms 'Fire Red' | RS450 Red Rhinestone strip | RS416 Sparklets 'Rouge' | CD608 Red|
And then the delicate beauty of
187
By covering each plank in a different pattern, and choosing all the 'blues' it has made this Wall Art neutral but girly... a great gift!! I even used the Embossing folder and stamped with it into the modelling paste (be sure to wash any paste out from the grooves before it dries!!)
"& Wall Art" by Alison Bevis
provincial btp
Kaisercraft Products - SB2274 3D Wall Art & | P1975 Chaise | P1973 Mail | P1979 Willow | P1974 Hampton | SS299 Sticker Sheet | EF229 'Postmarks' Embossing Folder | F630 Paper Blooms 'Iceberg' | KM105 Turquoise mist |KM101 Charcoal mist | KM  Antique Gold mist |
Other - Derivan Modelling paste.
I really liked the navy blue accents of this collection, and although there is quite a few feminine papers, I thought by choosing the darker prints I would have a good base of a card for a man. I think the touch of torn cork sheet adds to the masculinity.
Masculine Card by Alison Bevis
provincial card masculine
Kaisercraft products - P1979 Willow | P1975 Chaise | CD501 Card Pack Square 'White' | CB152 COrk Sheet 12x12" | EF229 'Postmarks' Embossing Folder | KM106 Denim mist | FL438 Wood Flourish 'Envelope' |
Other - Ink
Green is one of my most favourite colours, so it was easy to pick them all out and match them with the whites for this photo of my Grandparents.
"21/11/42" Layout by Alison Bevis
provincial layout
Kaisercraft products - P1976 toile | P1979 Willow | P1975 Chaise | SS299 Sticker Sheet | CT743 Collectables | FL46 Wood Floruish 'Love' | FL303 Wood FLourish 'VInes' | F627 Paper Blooms 'Coconut' | F633 paper Blooms 'Olive' | KM104 Lime Green Mist | FL357 Wood Flourish 'Small Leaves' | FL438 Wood Flourish 'Small Envelopes' |
Thanks so much for taking a look at my projects for November!
Alison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment