Tuesday 2 May 2017

Kraft Plus - Out of the Box - May challenge - Imaginarium designs sponsoring

Imaginarium Designs
is one of the fabulous sponsors at 
KRAFT PLUS
challenges this month
so I had a sneak peek at the 'theme'

Out of the Box

Image may contain: 1 person

I do remember a few years ago, okay ...almost 20 - that I loved to 'chop up' photos and shape them to 'match' the page - people were slightly horrified at the thought... it's a 10cent reprint nowadays - bonus!!

So I found some choppable photos and some Imaginarium Designs chipboard and this is what happened -

Don'y forget to get your entry in this month!!

Magical Moment

Image may contain: 4 people

Echo Park paper co has a fabulous 'Magic and Wonder' Collection which has the colours and imagery of 'Minnie, Mickey and Disney' - so much fun!!

No automatic alt text available.

How lovely is this 'Lamp post' chipboard from Imaginarium Designs, I've simply inked it with pearly white ink and made it part of the supplementary title - you could also print a small photo to fit the circle frame - it has a great tapered design.

Photos are from when Phoenix celebrated her FIRST birthday - her Mum and Dad dressed up as Minnie and Mickey... so cute!!
Alison xx

12 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, great design and love the castle too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month... p.s. I remember when I started scrapbooking I used to cut up my photos too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy - I'm glad you were a photo chopper too!! lol

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous page and great design Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Alison. Love your page. Yes I remember those days and believe me I am still horrified that so many non choppable photos did get chopped and cropped. Some of my friends chopped up wedding and vintage photos. Eek... thank goodness for technology and print specials theze days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha absolutely Anguree - I do often add an original as I think it is a safe place to store them if an emergency arises, I'll be taking my albums and pages first! lol

      Delete
  4. A fun and magical page - love the ears and the castle. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab page Alison, love the bold circles and theme! Thanks for joining us this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania - I always love to see the Kraft plus challenge :)

      Delete
  6. Haha I look back at some of my chopped up photos with horror ;) Certainly not with your page, as it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete