Friday 24 October 2014

A Moment to Treasure Layout


My friend Mazz suggested I play along with the Scrapping Outback challenge for September... so this is what I did with the inspiration photo









Starting with Kaisercraft Marine and Coconut Weave Cardstock distress edges






The background is created using Kaisercraft Diamond Template and embossed with Marine Enamel Embossing Powder and Midnight Blue Stazon and Kaisercraft Dictionary Stamp


Cutting the my2angels White Scalloped Frame to extend and create a longer border is a versatile way to use this product.









The title is heat embossed using     Blue Metallic Zing Embossing Powder , Stampendous aged Marine and Tangerine.
















A couple of oddments of chipboard and some flowers and it was finished!
This layout was chosen by the DT as the winner of a $15 voucher - Bonus!!
Think I'll play along in October too...



No comments:

Post a Comment