Sunday 18 October 2015

Just for FUN... with Natalie

Just for FUN...

not DT creations...

not a Challenge...

...just a fun page for my great niece, Natalie!


I had this much Maja Designs paper left over from a challenge (If you know me, I do NOT keep any scraps... box them and donate them monthly!) but this one has such a delicate texture so, I added the Red Cardstock to make it 12x12" - put some Shimmerz 'Texturez' in "Marooned over Miami" over a Prima Lace Stencil and the excess 'here and there' - the shimmer is so pretty!
There is also Cocoa Vanilla Studios ;Sticker sheet' elements... the Chevron strip, the banner pieces, the stars, camera, #1 square & arrows too - it's a BOY range... but versatile!!
I found the scrolled wood in my Kaisercraft stash.... the My2angels 'glass Lady Bug' pin.... and the handmade 'Heart' embellishment from Charms Creations (it's even spotty like a lady beetle!) - some small spots of black Kindyglitz in a circle make an easy flower! 

I met two of my Nieces last week for a coffee... and to pick up some photos too!!
This sweet photo of our great niece was taken on her Birthday - Frozen theme!
She is super cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment