Saturday 9 September 2017

Are you a Tag Swappper?

Scrapbook Club Tag Swap Group

I've been participating in a tag swap with some of the lovely local ladies - 

Each month there is a theme

The theme for September is 
TEXTURE

... and my swap partner is Tanya

Gosh I sure hope she likes flowers!!

This is my tag to swap with Tanya

No automatic alt text available.

I started with a Prima chipboard tag and sprayed a layer of Marker Maniacs mica mist - 
I was creating a layout at the same time (spare time?) and covered some Imaginarium Designs Honeycomb in white gesso, then stamped off the excess onto the tag -
I swiped over a little Decoart white crackle - don't you love how it tinted itself from the spray!!
Then it was easy to adhere some more chipboard, a floral spray and a little title from Scrapmatts - 
A sprinkle of pearls,
and a seam binding ribbon bow to finish it off!!

The plan is to get this one to Tanya before the end of September...

Thanks for visiting,
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment