Thursday 31 October 2019

Colour Blast - challenge - Cool Pup

 Hello again!!

Yes, so soon since my last blog entry
I did create another layout for the
NEW

Colour Blast Challenge

It's all about the COOL colours
and use at least 3 CB products..

easy, right!!

I did a bit of shuffling with the papers from the 
Untangled collection, 
designed by Tanya Froud
Great collection!!

I like how there is a sheet in the collection to fussy cut.. so I did!


Picked out some greens, blues and purples toned Colour Paste


I used the paste as a 'paint' to colour the flowers and leaves - I just used a water brush!


You'll also see some stamping around the border and under the foliage too!

1. Patterned Paper
2. Stamps
3. Colour Paste

and Cool colours
for Emily's COOL PUP

 

Big stitching with a crop-a-dile to add holes for the twine to be threaded around... bit of fun for a border and didn't take too long to do either!

Thank you for coming to visit,
Alison 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment