Sunday 5 April 2015

Charms Creations "Super Star" challenge

Charms Creations embellishments are handmade! 
They are also super cute...
There is a facebook page and group to follow - the group has a challenge which is due April 15th, 
...you still have time to enter!!



so I thought I'd create a layout using a 'super star' and although I have not used the quote, the sentiment is true for this photo!




I asked Charmane to send me an assortment of colours...I love orange! So, of course it is the one I used first - I started with a piece of Kaisercraft cardstock (CD153 denim) and smeared a dollop of modelling paste then squiggled through it, and let it dry. I spritzed some Prima Colour Bloom in 'Cobalt' and 'Summer sky' along with Memories Mist in 'Blue Hawaiian' - through the Kaisercraft Quarters template (bit hard to see in the photo) and finished with a bit of Chalkboard 'Banana Pudding' - snipping up some My2angels black star felt and adding a bit here and there before adhering the star as a frame. I always like to heat emboss (anything!) but chipboard always looks great... the Scrapmatts 'string circles' were randomly sprinkled white utee and then inked with Tim Holtz 'Salty Ocean'. The Blue Fern Studios 'Adorable' uses Stampin' Up! 'Tangerine tango' - 'Just Saying' uses Stampendous 'Marine' and the frame I cut in half and used under each word has Lindy's Stamp Gang 'Desert Moon' - to finish the embellishments, a denim star, button and a couple of beads - was still missing a border, so I doodled one with a white Pitt pen - FUN!!

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment