Tuesday 28 July 2015

Cheer up Buttercup layout - My2angels 2015 Retreat

Cheer up Buttercup layout
of our daughter, Emily
- Created at the 2015 My2angels Retreat


I am liking Kraft cardstock as a base more and more!
I scribbled cream, yellow, orange and red in long stripes on the left hand side, then sprayed with water and tipped the sheet so the drips kept moving!
The chipboard title was also graduated across with the same colours.
A yellow spotty packet is the base which everything is adhered around - a kraft photo mat, Prima atc card and some leftover white cardstock as a banner.

Again, it was so easy at the My2angels Retreat to colour match all of the embellishments... such an easy way to shop! 
Starting from the yellow side I added some Yellow Star flowers
Tangerine 'Together' Filligree - these come in a variety of words and colour choices!

A little crochet doiley, a paper straw and a metal vellum circle finished this layout without too much stuff on the page - the resin rose is the bulkiest item!

Just need to journal the reason for the sad face...
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment