Tuesday 28 July 2015

Christmas in July - My2angels 2015 Retreat

Well it was a Christmas in July Retreat theme this year...so I created a Christmas layout!


Again started with a sheet of white cardstock, then scribbled various Green Gelatos and spritzed with water to 'blend' them together - I took the Gelatos as my source of colouring for the weekend - easy, fun and made me think of different ways to use them!
The two chipboard trees have each been scribbled across then spritzed with water to achieve a good covering. The red coredination tags were adhered in a little grid pattern as a base for the photos and embelishments.
One of my favourite My2angels products are the Red embossed Felt Stars - there is 4 in a packet for only $1 - bargain!
I also adhered the sparkly Red Glitter Ribbon along the base as strips and also used it for the tags bows and fancy knots - I used almost one metre, and its on special for 65c...perfect!
The Silver Rhinestone Star at the top and bottom were easy to apply, and there is still the smallest size left for a Christmas card!
The finishing touch is that Star charm on the top tag!

Photo is from  Christmas Day celebrations 2010 at Nanny Ju's place with Great Nana, my Brother Scott, Sister-in-law Susanne and all the children - lovely memories..
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment