Monday 25 July 2016

A page for Zane..

My friend Shelley lost her big grey dog, Zane the other day, so while I was away at UNMASKED 2016 I thought I would make her a page to put a photo on and do a little journalling, when she is ready xx


The papers are all Kaisercraft 'Cottage Rose' - a collection of pink roses but I turned them over to reveal this subtle grey - I added a few touches of Pink and Green with the white.
I fussy cut all the frames from one sheet - a great way to create embellishments or simple layers!
Slide a photo into the Grey frame and it is ready.

He was the nicest of the big dogs who guard Shelley's home,
Alison x

4 comments:

  1. That is so lovely of you! You are a treasure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison this is such a beautiful page and I am sure I just have the right photo for it. !!

    ReplyDelete