Monday 25 July 2016

Hello Today

Hello everyone!!

While I was at Melissa Kennedy's UNMASKED 2016 Retreat in Geelong this past weekend, I had a little time to create some 'just for fun' pages..



I started with a sheet of Ultimate Crafts 'Snow White' Cardstock and sprinkled some Brushos from the 'natural' box - left it to dry naturally while I continued chatting and eating!!
I came back a little later, tore a strip of 'Christmas Paper' - Teresa Collins, which had Music Notes on the reverse for another challenge..
I stamped with Indigo Blue's 'Bubbles' from the Dina Wakely 4 colour pad - 
added some Dusty Attic chipboard, which had simply been inked in two colours - 
adhered a flower or two...
some stars 
and a Title
done!

Two of my favourite little people,
Alison x




No comments:

Post a Comment