Tuesday 27 December 2016

A2Z Scraplets - December challenge

Hello again, 
It's been awhile since I've participated in the 
A2Z Scraplets challenge
...so I thought I should give it a go this month

This is the Inspiration board

No automatic alt text available.

Snakes, Ladders, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow..
and this is what I did - -

Image may contain: 2 people

I had purchased a set of Nesting Stars awhile ago, thinking I would use them in something 'Christmas'...
but no, I came across a photo of my brother and his wife when we went to the EKKA a couple of years ago - I think it was Scott's 'blue shirt', Susanne's 'red shirt' and the dagwood dog is kind of 'yellow' and I figured the 'snakes and ladders' element from the mood board reminds me of 'Games and fun etc' which is what the EKKA is all about!!

I started by adhering the largest star in the centre and randomly covered it with crackle paint, and repeated this with the 2nd star in yellow crackle paint. The next star was simply inked in red. The photo trimmed down to 10x10cm and framed with a black star.
Embellished with a Heidi Swapp banner, sprayed with Kaisermist in Yellow, A Charms Creations red heart, a little spiky red flower from The Resin Rainbow(reminded me of the fireworks), a little blue peg, spotty bow and not much else - title is some stash Thickers!

Thanks for visiting,
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment