Tuesday 13 December 2016

Scrapping Outback - December challenge

November disappeared in a flurry of 
Adelaide Adventures
Glisten at Bella Paperie
and
Triple Treat - Scrapmatts
so it was lucky I did my November entry early in the month..

Even though it is a crazy festive season,
I wasn't going to miss the last 
Scrapping Outback challenge of 2016
especially as it's all about GOLD


and my family is GOLD!!

Create a layout inspired by ALL the colours in this photo and you MUST USE AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF CHIPBOARD (as Scrapping Outback is known for ALL its Chippie)

Photo is just a few years ago...

LOVE IS.... US

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, indoor

I started with a sheet of white cardstock (as per the rules) -
I had an old jar of Distress crackle which is a bit sad, I know, so I smeared it through the centre section in vertical stripes.
Chose some lovely pieces of Imaginarium Designs chipboards - Denise's Fern Flourish, Mini Cogs etc and inked them GOLD - 
I misted the vertical strip with Tattered Angels 'Mustard Seed' which is almost gold, through the Jamie Dougherty 'Spotty Diamond' stencil.
Stamped a few 'Indigo Blu' "Industrial Lamps" for some dangly bits and stamped a few extras of the chain!!
A little torn strip of Cocoa Vanilla Gold spot vellum at the top and bottom.
A Prima tag holds the two family photos and some flowers to cluster and then a sprinkle of Cocoa Vanilla Studios epoxy dots in gold to finish.

Good luck to all who enter the Scrapping Outback December challenge!!
Alison xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! What a gorgeous luxurious looking layout - very creative indeed!!
    Thank you once again for joining in this month Alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as ever Alison. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping Outback. I hope you will join us again next month for another great challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete